Saturday, August 9, 2008

pammybabies



so i got inspired today.........dollies......how fun to just decide to do a doll and pull out all the crap i have in my closets and make something....it feels good!!! and now i have something to occupy myself with besides reading my new favorite author!!! charles martin!!!

7 comments:

Justine said...

You are amazing!!! I wish I had your talent. They are so cute!!!

pammycakes said...

no no you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! and that's why i love you so much!!!!

Berlea's Mind said...

Pam, wow! It would take me the rest of my life to make one of those. You need to sell your things somewhere! Love you!

dizzysnux said...

Love them too.. You are something else, and you didn't get your talents from me..God did it...

Kelly said...

you're only suppose to do that stuff when we are together:) I need to get inspired again! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I WANT ONE!!! I WANT ONE!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO SELL THESE!! THEY ARE ADORABLE!! THEY REMIND ME OF MYSELF.....LOU

Anonymous said...

Nice, daughter!