yes i am going to cedarville ohio this week to take logan to college.....we are leaving wednesday and have lots to accomplish getting logan all settled...however....i got a text from my friend vicki today...and it said....."CLARK COUNTY FLEA MARKET THIS WEEKEND!!!! bring money!!! aaaaahhhh i am so excited...it's my favorite flea market of all time.....and it happens to be friday night, saturday and sunday.....i am so looking forward to going now....:) it gives me something to think about besides being sad i am leaving my baby off at cedarville.............through the tears i can look for treasures!!! i did say i would be sad leaving my baby right!!! aaaahhh here i come flea market!!!!
It is so good that you can always find the good through the sad. I know it was a struggle for you. Ha Ha. Have a wonderful time and of course let me know if you find something I can't live without.
I am excited for Logan to start his Cedarville experience! Please give him my email address, wkmccm@msn.com and let him know if he needs anything while there, to please don't hesitate to let me know! He will have a GREAT time! Let me know if you have a minute to get together while you are here-I can always go for Youngs ;)
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
5 comments:
It is so good that you can always find the good through the sad. I know it was a struggle for you. Ha Ha. Have a wonderful time and of course let me know if you find something I can't live without.
Looks WAY fun! I'll be thinking of you and Logan. Excited for him but know how it feels to leave your boy. I recommend Skype, helps us moms alot!
That's nice to have a positive when sadness strikes. But, life moves on!
I am excited for Logan to start his Cedarville experience! Please give him my email address, wkmccm@msn.com and let him know if he needs anything while there, to please don't hesitate to let me know! He will have a GREAT time! Let me know if you have a minute to get together while you are here-I can always go for Youngs ;)
Be sure and tell Linda and clan about the flea market....
Post a Comment