Monday, March 14, 2011
update
there are no pictures...there is no news on an update...cause there is NO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes i am being patient but i am not liking it at this point...we are making the best of it...but we are getting low on "making the best of it" we are still not finished inside this amazing house...the painters have taken their good ol time and we are still waiting on them to finish up the project...yes it's been a long time ...and john and i are the ones running around putting finishing touches on the job...i suppose you can't ever get someone to do the job like you would...john spent yesterday hanging doors, i ran around touching up area's that were sloppy..putting on cupboard knobs etc.....we do like that part...seeing it all come together...we are hopeful that our belongings arrive next monday...when that happens...you will see pictures...and i assure you it will be soon........i think....well i hope so.....maybe by the end of 2011?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hahaha....I think you planned it that way....I will be there in time to help you unpack. I knew you needed me. Tell John I have a new vodka drink to try. I love it and I think he will too.
get your butt out here girl.........i need you bad!!!
So sorry about all the delays, but it is so beautiful!!! I want to hang out there all the time and you don't even have furniture yet! Still a little bitter about your laundry room, but I will get over it. :) So fun seeing you and your new home so I can picture you there. Just get the chickens and it will be complete.
Post a Comment