Interesting, Justine. Guess she didn't know who was trying to reach her if she didn't have her phone but clearly she had no desire or thought to call her favorite sister-in-law while she was away. It's fine. I know she was with her girls and having a wonderful time. I am just bustin' her chops.
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
4 comments:
So lovely! I also love the desert. glad you could go and be in your happy place again.Weird though, I didn't see your phone in any of the pictures.
Opps...talking about the phone is a bad thing to do....she had access to mine the whole time...great photos Pam
Interesting, Justine. Guess she didn't know who was trying to reach her if she didn't have her phone but clearly she had no desire or thought to call her favorite sister-in-law while she was away. It's fine. I know she was with her girls and having a wonderful time. I am just bustin' her chops.
oh how i love the desert.......beautiful pictures... hugs............ still waiting for a call?
Post a Comment