yummy cake....i have this new love...craving for cake...i don't understand it but i just go with it....delicious...i think it started with moving to georgia and my boss buying a bakery cake from pride bakery in savannah..well let me tell you....it's heaven...seriously the best cake i have ever eaten...i am in love....she informed us this past week that this year she was doing something different for our birthdays...a few of us are crushsed....what no cake!!! from pride bakery!!!! we don't get cake for our birthday? what is this all about? well she wants to swtich things us....aaaaaaaaahhh no cake that means???? how will we live without that cake? so i am in the caking making business..... i love cake......do you? |
3 comments:
"Best cake I ever ate." Hmph! I am telling your brother. :) Sounds delicious though. I want a piece right now.
oh my word, i had a piece and it was sooooo yummy.....
Kiera is baking cake today. She is quite the little cook!
Post a Comment