Wednesday, February 27, 2013

final season


i am so  excited for this next week....it begins friday actually....the kids, logan and missy are 
going to be in florida playing ball tournaments for cedarville university....i am leaving and spending
the week organizing and feeding the boys a meal a day....so looking forward to seeing the young men
and enjoying just watching and listening to them have a good time... they love this break,
it's been cold and dreary in ohio....florida sun is looking good to them right now....
the kids play about an hour and a half away from each other so i will get to enjoy watching
missy and her girls softball team playing too....love you two!!!  see you soon!


3 comments:

Berlea's Mind said...

Enjoy this time. Have fun with Mom and Dad too.I think I might know some of what you are feeling with the last season for Logan. We will experience the same in the fall with Chad. Next chapters, that's what I tell myself. I heard one girl that played softball in high school and in College up until last May that there is kind of a time of mourning. It's done, and it's strange to be done. I think I might feel that way as I am sure the kids will too.
Enjoy, I know you will.

dizzysnux said...

looking forward to it also....... see you soon...............

Unknown said...

I love you Kim...thanks😄