Monday, April 8, 2013

Aubrey



As most of you know, Aubrey had a hip that was hurting her the last part of her pregnancy, today she went for an MRI and found out
she has a stress fracture in her sacrum...which is the lower part of her pelvis...the radiologist said that had she delivered Amelia through the birth canal she probably would have shattered her pelvis...thank The Lord for the c-section!!!!   Pray for Aubrey as she has to be on crutches for 6 weeks!!!  Tough to do with a newborn....I'm so happy I get to be there Friday!!!! We will be together for 4 weeks!!!

2 comments:

dizzysnux said...

Happy you are going to be there too.. God is so good... he does watch over us..........................Happy driving................

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea. So thankful you get to be with her and help her out. Enjoy every minute with the girls.