Wednesday, February 11, 2009
ever been bit??
have you ever gotten bit while working???? ouchie.....well i've been bit twice.....and it wasn't fun.....once a little guy and then an older lady..."she was an alzheimer patient so she didn't mean to do it......non the less it was painful....but i suppose that is what i get for cleaning teeth for a living!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are way too funny!!!!
No, Pam, but there isn't a day that goes by I don't want to tell someone to "Bite Me". :)
Does nursing a baby count as "work?" Then the answer is YES! and OUCH!
I have to say that your sister in-law has it right. I remember many a day when I worked in the dental office I wanted to tell someone to "BITE ME" Oh that's right!!! I did!
How funny, Justine...... hee hee\
Check out my blog!!!!!
Good comments.......
Post a Comment