where's all your cookies you make.. I didn't even get to make any. not heart cookie cutter.... Also no package yet.... Oh, well all the Correia's are in Baltimore with their mom... soo we didn't get together...... I do want to make the cupcakes.... i found a store like William and Sonoma downtown.. just need to get there....ooppps dad again
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
1 comment:
where's all your cookies you make..
I didn't even get to make any. not
heart cookie cutter.... Also no
package yet.... Oh, well all the Correia's are in Baltimore with their mom... soo we didn't get together...... I do want to make the cupcakes.... i found a store like William and Sonoma downtown..
just need to get there....ooppps dad again
Post a Comment