Sunday, March 28, 2010

happy birthday to me.......


happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday dear pammy
happy birthday to me

hahahahhahaha i am older, much older....but i must say i was soooo cute when i was little...so i just look at these and pretend i am still darling....aubrey and i are making my birthday cake today for tomorrow's celebration...she and i are going to cheesecake factory for lunch and john is letting me enjoy the spa at coldwater creek in southlake....aaaahhhh mmmmmmmm love love love that place....aubrey is going to get her toes done and i am going for my massage.....aaahhhh mmmmmm ahhhhhh.
john and i went to dinner saturday and enjoyed downtown fort worth and uno's....mmm they have the most delicious peanut butter cup dessert.....the girls from work took me to bj's brewhouse last wednesday after work and we had a great time eating and laughing......aaahhh birthday's i love em....i don't care how old i get...i love em!!!!

5 comments:

Justine said...

You are still darling and the best friend I could have. I will celebrate here for you. Have a wonderful day my friend!

Berlea's Mind said...

You are still jsut as cute.... love you, Pammy. Can't wait to see you soon.

Kelly said...

WOW! you sure are living it up! I hope I can have that much fun when I grow up to be like you:) Love you.

RMT said...

Happy Birthday Pam!!!!

dizzysnux said...

Where did you get those pictures.. ? i don't even have those...... stealing again? i love the beach ones.... those were the good ole days and i loved being your mom...... Happy day......wish is was there.... Christmas.... yeh Lord willing....