what???? a vacation??? gee i haven't had one of those in what....3 weeks....yikes....off to new york my hubby and i go....we have kids to visit, weddings to attend, family to see, and baseball to watch....our boy logan....we are so proud of him....check out the cedarville.edu site and click on athletics and then to baseball.....he is something else.....
Cedarville posts 6-0 victory
03.30.10 | Baseball
CEDARVILLE, Ohio - Rob Nesteroff stroked three hits and winning pitcher Logan Kasabian tossed eight innings to lead the Yellow Jackets to a 6-0 win over Cincinnati-Clermont in a non-conference game.

1 comment:
I think you will become terribly depressed when you realize that normal people MIGHT go on a vacation 1 time a year if they are lucky. You are spoiled my friend!!! If you want to come this way I have enough airmiles to get a round trip ticket (I think). Or maybe I will come your way in the fall and use it.
Post a Comment