things are beginning to move along quickly now...the ceilings for the most part are done and now the real painting begins..here are some of the updated photo's...it's still dusty, dirty and smelly but we are seeing some progress...i am being patient but...it's a tall order...another 2 weeks and we are hoping to have our things delivered....then all the unpacking begins...aaahhhhh i think i need help...
the before when ceilings were being plastered and sanded and painted....
the paint color for downstairs....first coat....i love it....
no more red bathroom..........aaaahhhhh i'm liking it...
the yellow room now beige...is justine's room.....
no more green room.....it's so clean and bright now....
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow, am happy they are moving along faster. i hope my bed will be up in two weeks from today..... that's right i will be in Florida and then home with you the 9th.... right?
Haha! I even have a room with my name on it...I guess that means I need to come often...watch out John!
Post a Comment