i've been working this week and we have the best music...well to me it's the best music......it brings back memories..those of years ago when i loved to sing and loved the radio... and loved all love songs...songs from folks like christopher cross..... this is my favorite this week...i heard it and actually remembered all the words like it was yesterday....and seriously i haven't heard this song for many many moons....i love songs like that!!!
A friend of a friend
A friend till the end
That's the kind of girl she was
Taken away so young
Taken away without a warning
I know you and you're here
In everyday we live
I know her and she's here
I can feel her when I sing
Hey Laura, where are you now
Are you far away from here
I don't think so
I think you're here
Taking our tears away
No comments:
Post a Comment