Friday, January 11, 2008

one

number one is the loneliest number , number one is the loneliest number , number one is the loneliest number that you'll ever know!!!!! i think that is a three dog night song and it's how i am feeling right now.......as of tuesday my boy tate went back to college (he was thrilled at leaving) and then my husband left for florida on business (he won't be back till saturday) and then my precious parents left for new york and then bermuda!!! i sat in my house wednesday night all alone (the other two kids were working) and i was not liking it!!! i even got out the guns in case i needed to shoot an intruder!!!!! :)
family is so important to me and i just love being surrounded by them.... i am having a hard time adjusting to this new phase in my life!!! i felt funny being thankful for the dog breath that was in my face!!!!!!!!! macy and raisin were my company....they can't talk but they sure can lick!!!!

2 comments:

Berlea's Mind said...

Pammy, Wish I was there to keep you company! I wouldn't breath in your face though, it's not so cute when I do it. Hope you are closer to us someday, how fun would that be? Love you!

Kelly said...

I am sorry! I wish I could come over like the good old days:) Hang in there....God has you there for a purpose! Love you!