hey i want one of those!!! What a talented daughter..... like what you said about the brain,HAAAAAaaaa At least you didn't say mine... someone brought me a tea pot... soo cute..... will send a picture.
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
5 comments:
hey i want one of those!!! What a
talented daughter..... like what you said about the brain,HAAAAAaaaa
At least you didn't say mine...
someone brought me a tea pot... soo
cute..... will send a picture.
I should send you a picture of your stitchin from my house. Not mine for sure!!! I had good intentions and it is more fun when you are around.
I have one of the cute ones you made for me in the hallway.... I think of you everytime I look at it. Love you!
Love it of course:)
You're so busy. Where do you find the time to do so much? Proud of you! - dad
Post a Comment