


most of you don't know this but my brother is married to a former rodeo clown. he met kim years ago at a rodeo in ohio while he was attending college. well it so happened that this weekend we went to the fort worth rodeo and stock show. they hold it each and every year downtown at the famous stockyards. while we were there we looked up some of kim's relatives that are still working as clowns. it was a sweet reunion and i enjoyed getting to know them better. what a life they lead!! much fun and excitement....and they really are in danger!!! those bulls and bucking horses are crazy!!! crazy i say!!! enjoy the pictures of her auntie....her uncle and then her second cousin betsy..........:)

3 comments:
Those were good times. So good to see the family is doing well. Most days I really do feel like I'm a clown. Thanks for the blast from the past. You know I'm going to get lots of questions about this???!!! Love you.
P.S. A farmette in Wyoming sounds better than Eastern Minnesota... when can we go?
Sorry, I don't believe you!-
I love it that you have baby owen as one of your favorites! HE LOVES his Auntie PAmmie and can't wait to see her in February!
Post a Comment