nothing compares to the beauty of the beach....i am overcome with emotion each and every time i step foot on a beach...it's magical.....i'm in love......
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Remember taking all the kids, the pack and play crib, the coolers, the umbrella's and all to the beach? What fun memories. Of course, I nearly drowned when Matt tried to teach me to body surf : ) But, water is a wonderful soother of the soul.
Where is Texas do you live? Tatum's Birth Mother is from Arlington TX...that's my strongest tie to Texas.
Do you like it there? What board did you have to take for that state-dental hygiene board that is.
Thanks for commenting on my blog...it makes me happy to know someone looks at it occasionally.
We did pictures last week...when we get them from the photographer I will post. Send me your address. I want you on my Christmas list. send it to dannette.barr@gmail.com. loves, Dannette
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
3 comments:
Remember taking all the kids, the pack and play crib, the coolers, the umbrella's and all to the beach? What fun memories. Of course, I nearly drowned when Matt tried to teach me to body surf : )
But, water is a wonderful soother of the soul.
I want to be back there! Great photos. I love you Pam, you are the best!
I changed the background on my blog! Yeah, now I'm like you.
Hello Ms.Pam,
Where is Texas do you live?
Tatum's Birth Mother is from Arlington TX...that's my strongest tie to Texas.
Do you like it there? What board did you have to take for that state-dental hygiene board that is.
Thanks for commenting on my blog...it makes me happy to know someone looks at it occasionally.
We did pictures last week...when we get them from the photographer I will post. Send me your address. I want you on my Christmas list. send it to dannette.barr@gmail.com.
loves,
Dannette
Post a Comment