i wish you could come to mny door little boy...... you look so cute. you see alot of that here on the island... only they have black faces...
I could charge you a bundle to do that hair do for real ;)
WOW! He grew that very quick. Cute boy.
Fun hair... that's what Tatum's will look like in 10 years if we don't cut it!Thanks for the recent e-mail and complete update on your family. Love it. When I have more than 5 min. I'll write back!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i wish you could come to mny door little boy...... you look so cute. you see alot of that here on the island... only they have black faces...
I could charge you a bundle to do that hair do for real ;)
WOW! He grew that very quick. Cute boy.
Fun hair... that's what Tatum's will look like in 10 years if we don't cut it!
Thanks for the recent e-mail and complete update on your family. Love it. When I have more than 5 min. I'll write back!
Post a Comment