the first ones here are devil's food chocolate cake, filled with boston cream and topped with fudge icing....all homemade......no boxes for me...


this one is my vanilla cake filled again with boston cream and a milk chocolate fudge icing.....mmmm yum

the last two are the ones i made today for aubrey...she wanted big cupcakes and i gave my last 6 to my hygiene buddy at work yesterday so......i had to make new ones...i tried this pumpkin cake receipe with chocolate chips inside and a cream cheese icing.....mmm colored orange for the fall..delicious.....mmmmmm


7 comments:
MMMMM! Send me one would ya??? Thanks for the inspiration! I think I'll bake this week;)
OH MY GOD!!! I can't even imagine how many miles I have to walk to get rid of those calories, but I can't wait to try one. 2 more days!!!
You know how I feel about cupcakes! Sound delish and look so cute.
you inspired me kimmy!
I'll try the pumpkin, thank you. Perhaps if I eat them standing up the calories won't count? And pumpkin is a vegetable.
How neat.... Again my talented kid!!!
All the talent from me.. hee hee
love u
Pam I really miss your Genius with Foods, Especially Desserts. They look Yummy.
Post a Comment