there isn't anything left to say......our house sold in two weeks.....we are so thankful...now it's full speed ahead to savannah..........we only have till the 30th of march to be out!!!! yikes!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and the family! Best wishes for the move...I know that my mom can't wait to visit you once you get settled! See you in a few weeks!
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
6 comments:
So exciting:) Need me to come help pack?? I'm an expert! LOVE your new blog look!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and the family! Best wishes for the move...I know that my mom can't wait to visit you once you get settled! See you in a few weeks!
Very exciting!!! Can't wait to see your new house. See you in a couple of weeks.
Yikes, i would be saying too.
I am an expert on moving, want my help?? moved 4 times in 3 yrs...
Having fun with your baby.....
Congrats. Looking forward to pix of the new house and what you do with it.
That was fast!!!!! Do you have to take a board? or just appy for your DH license?
Post a Comment