logan had a great outing in austin this past weekend with his fossil ridge high school baseball team....we ended the tournament with a 3-2 record......what a great group of kids he plays with......
What a boy!!!! I am happy for him and you for being a great parent.. He looks so big!! He and Chad look the same in size.... My two 18 yr old boys...... Boo Hoo I am sad no tate.....
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
1 comment:
What a boy!!!! I am happy for him and you for being a great parent..
He looks so big!! He and Chad look the same in size.... My two 18 yr old boys......
Boo Hoo I am sad no tate.....
Post a Comment