surf city here we come...........the girls and i are behind this guy.....we all had wet suits on and were taking a lesson in surfing....it was hillarious..so funny i'm not showing you the pictures.......just imagine......hahahahhaaha
I'd like to see that one. hee hee sure looks inviting... the tide here is still way out so i want to go to glass beach and see what i can find.. found another bottle...
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
3 comments:
I'd like to see that one. hee hee
sure looks inviting... the tide here is still way out so i want to go to glass beach and see what i can find.. found another bottle...
Can you see me in a wet suit? It would have to be custom designed. And as we all know I have my own floaters.
Happy Birthday tomorrow...
How old????? hee hee I remember
that day well.... so happy you were a girl.....
Have a great day.....
Post a Comment