i think i want to grow up and be a gardener.....i am planning on making time to get into my garden each week. aubrey picked up a book about gardening anywhere for my birthday....she bought it at my favorite store anthropologie...oh i love that store...and i have been reading it a bit each day......such fun.....and i might even go a bit organic........just imagine that.......me organic....i think it just might work...i might be spreading chicken poop on my yard this year too....it's supposed to be one of the best fertilizers out there..........and then to aerate my yard.....lava sand......yep i think i am gonna try it!!!
One of the nice things I've found as I get older (50 plus) (and you are almost there) is that you can do anything you want. If you want to be a farmer you can (remember that was in Jan.) If you want to be a gardner (current desire) you can. So I'm wondering what you will want to be in 2 more months. Maybe you should be a photographer! Or a chef!
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
3 comments:
That sounds like you....What a girl...
Sorry you didn't get that from me//
Your sister has the gift too,
One of the nice things I've found as I get older (50 plus) (and you are almost there) is that you can do anything you want. If you want to be a farmer you can (remember that was in Jan.) If you want to be a gardner (current desire) you can. So I'm wondering what you will want to be in 2 more months. Maybe you should be a photographer! Or a chef!
I'm all for chicken poop. Anything that has to do with chickens. Sounds like fun. Love Anthropologie too. Way to go Blee!
Post a Comment