what fun having the kids around and just enjoying the simple things .......like eating, singing, coloring eggs, listening to the kids chatter......it's been a great day celebrating my Risen Savior!
We didn't even have time to color the eggs... They are brown here,so may not be pretty... Maddie is being baptized tonight by Grampa.. Looks like fun...How was church??
Looks like so much fun. Excited to see all the flowers grow that you have planted. It is a cold spring here so far..... I want warm so I can grow my herbs!
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
3 comments:
We didn't even have time to color the eggs... They are brown here,so
may not be pretty... Maddie is being baptized tonight by Grampa..
Looks like fun...How was church??
Love the eggs. I had to take a second look to see that it was an egg. Glad you had a nice easter
Looks like so much fun. Excited to see all the flowers grow that you have planted. It is a cold spring here so far..... I want warm so I can grow my herbs!
Post a Comment