i've been sick again.......so i have been lazy in blogging my new patio..it's finished and i love it!!! the landscaping around it came out wonderful too....john and the kids and i have enjoyed it since sunday night.........oh i love sitting outside and it's been wonderful weather here in texas.....(i know you don't believe me) but it really has been.......wonders never cease to exist!!!!!
How nice! I love it:) Did you do the landscaping yourself?? Scott and I just got done re-mulching around our whole house and in my flower beds along the trees. It's one of our favorite things to do together:) I wish we knew that when we lived in Ca! All year round yard work:)Miss you. I'm taking a big blog-break...I don't i know what my problem is:(
the backyard and patio are beautiful!! i am hoping that we can get around to doing the same to ours. your flowers are beautiful and i am trying my best to make things grow. my strawberries are small, but good
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
6 comments:
I love it. The back yard looks wonderful and I am so glad John likes it too!!!
Beautiful!!! am so happy for you..
Hope to get there on of these days...
I'd like to be sitting on that right now with a good book and an iced tea in hand. Nice!
Lovely! You will enjoy it. Wish I was there to lounge around with you.
How nice! I love it:) Did you do the landscaping yourself?? Scott and I just got done re-mulching around our whole house and in my flower beds along the trees. It's one of our favorite things to do together:) I wish we knew that when we lived in Ca! All year round yard work:)Miss you. I'm taking a big blog-break...I don't i know what my problem is:(
the backyard and patio are beautiful!! i am hoping that we can get around to doing the same to ours. your flowers are beautiful and i am trying my best to make things grow. my strawberries are small, but good
Post a Comment