Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my senior boy

well......here is my baby....the last of my three....i can't believe that my three kids are all grown up.....where did time go??? i can't figure it out......aaaaaahhh if i could only go back in time.....i would do it all over again......be the momma to these three kids.......and here my baby logan...graduating in two weeks.....we had fun taking his senior pictures......i thought you'd enjoy seeing them all....




8 comments:

Justine said...

Such a handsome boy. If all else fails he could be a model!

dizzysnux said...

Yes. he could be a model... Handsome young man..... I have memories that are stored in my heart...... Pam,. you have done a great job raising those kids..
I love you for it..... Remember, you will always be a mom, that doesn't go away.....

dizzysnux said...

Oh, forgot to ask who was the photographer that took the pics??
Hee hEE, YOU DID A GREAT JOB...my(our) talented daughter.....

Berlea's Mind said...

Cute boy. You are a great mom. I have always said that. I'm feeling sadness too that my cute boy is leaving soon.

Anonymous said...

great pix. I think they need you more when they leave!!!

Dan and Kathi, or Mimi and Papa said...

You and Me Too. Time gets away from us. He's such a cutie. Enjoy the moment.

blissful thoughts said...

i would like to request one of these pictures. any one of them. And, thank you for the encouraging little message. It almost made me shed a tear. I love the people here... the village people and orphans and one of the missionary families that has touched my heart significantly. But, it's time to go home... :) i love you Aunt Pam. So so much.

Dannette & Mark said...

Such a handsome young man!...I just remember him when he was so little...time does go by too quickly!