Thursday, May 28, 2009

gardening but not a green thumb yet!

so you all know i love gardening..i am no green thumb but i am trying hard...i have two neat books on organic gardening and i have read them cover to cover and am actually enjoying them....so i have been planting and feeding and watering my babies (since all my real babies will soon be gone).....and they are coming around....my flowers are gorgeous this year....it's been two years since i planted them and they are feeling right at home now........and my raised garden is full of radishes...mmmm and cucumbers.....yummy and tomato plants.....i recently fed them with seaweed!!! and they grew twice the size in two nights.....really.......so out i go..to water again........they are thirsty little devils......









5 comments:

Justine said...

Beautiful flowers. Make sure to save some of those veggies for grilling when I come to visit.

pammycakes said...

oh great.....you bring the balsamic

Berlea's Mind said...

So beautiful! You should be proud. They look like they should be in a gardening book.

dizzysnux said...

You are a really multi-talented women..
My dad loved gardening and flowers..
Love the flowers...beautiful!!!

Kelly said...

I guess we'll call you Bill then:) Since I'm Bertha, we make a good pair:) I'd love to see all your pretty flowers:) Can't wait for you to see mine in a few short months...it'll be here before we know it:)