

i never imagined i would start over again on wedding anniversary's.....when i was divorced, one of the saddest things was thinking i would never celebrate another anniversary ever......let alone make it to the big 25 or the big 40 or even the big 50........low and behold...here i am...celebrating the big "3".......i know most of you will laugh and say.....big deal......but really it is a big deal to me...i am so very happy....God has given me the most wonderful man to share my life with...to share the rest of my life with....i am so thankful each day for who john is....
he is the leader of our home
he is honest and hard working
i can count on him all the time
when i need him he's always there for me
we laugh together
he has a tender heart
he loves my children as his own
we enjoy each other's company
he even picks up dog poop
he lets me only work 3 days a week
he listens
i could go on and on but i won't today......
i love this shania twain song.....we played this 3 years ago on the beach in san onofre, california........it was a perfect song for a perfect day......
This could be it, I think I'm in love
It's love this time
It just seems to fit, I think I'm in love
This love is mine
I can see you with me when I'm older
All my lonely night are finally over
You took the weight of the world off my
shoulders (the world just goes away)
[Chorus:]
Oh, when you kiss me
I know you miss me--
and when you're with me
The world just goes away
The way you hold me
The way you show me that you
adore me--oh, when you kiss me
Oh, yeah
You are the one, I think I'm in love
Life has begun
I can see the two of us together
I know I'm gonna be with you forever
Love couldn't be any better
[Repeat Chorus]
[Instrumental Solo]
I can see you with me when I'm older
All my lonely nights are finally over
You took the weight of the world off my
shoulders (the world just goes away)
[Repeat Chorus]
And when you kiss me
I know you miss me
Oh, the world just goes away
When you kiss me

5 comments:
How beautiful... Makes me shed some tears....God is so good all the time......You and Kim need to write a book together..
I am so happy for you!!!!!
miss you lots.d
I am so happy that God worked in both of your lives and brought you together. John is a wonderful person, and so are you. One of the best feelings in my life was when you two got married and I knew you would have someone in your life to love you and love your kids.... and you didn't even need to change your last name. You are always thinking ahead, love that about you. Love you both!
I'm proud of you. Lot of love.
Happy anniversary!
Hope you did something fun for #3! So happy for you both and I'm so happy YOU are happy:) Love you!
Post a Comment