well......logan did it.....graduation day has come and gone...it was wonderful and we are so proud of logan and all he has accomplised....what a young man!!! not my baby boy anymore.....we had a wonderful day....party to follow and enjoyed each moment....isn't he handsome?????

logan and his sanuk's

logan and his good friend allen

allen, carlos, reggie, logan and brian

erika and rob....gramma k......and aubrey and john......

the fam........
6 comments:
Congrats. What a great day!! You guys look great.
Nice pictures. You all look happy. I wish I could have been there.
Was waiting for pics! Yeah Logan. Wish we could have been there too!
So grown up:) Congrats Logan!!! I really wanted to see aubreys shoes you shopped for at 10pm for...haha.
What a cutie pie family! So many great BB accomplishments...wow! Pay day for parents to be recognized and awarded with such honorable awards.
FYI... I wrote a comparision report between the California clinical hygiene board and the Western Regional Board and submitted it to the Utah Dental Board, arguing that the California Board I took was equal if not superior to the board Utah requires. It took two months to get on the agenda ...but they looked at my file and granted me licensure! So there might be a few brighter smiles in Utah this year!
Congratulations logan!!!!!! you have made your mom so proud and you have accomplished so very much. good luck in college and we will be waiting to hear of your progress.
Post a Comment