Monday, June 1, 2009

goodbyes are the pits!

i always said.....without good byes......there were no hellos......well i don't like that anymore.....it just doesn't sit well with me the older i get.....i want to keep my kids at home forever.......:) really i don't mean that but i sure think it sometimes........taylor leaves tomorrow morning for his journey to glacier national park.....he is working full time for the summer...what an experience for him and a very great opportunity for him to be involved in what he will one day be doing....these are some of the sights he will be enjoying.....doesn't it make you want to go too?????




5 comments:

Justine said...

I figured you would be sad this week and I'm sorry. It is hard to let them go, but we must. He is going to have some great adventures and will come back with some wonderful stories and memories. You have raised some very wonderful children and they are becoming the adults you wanted them to be.

justine.kling said...

Hi Pammy! I've discovered your blog..im addicted! I need to start one of these blogs thingys :] Too bad we're out of the internet starting later today. Oh well, we'll be home soon enough! Glad Tate has such a wonderful opportunity to work out there! How beautiful! K, well, miss you guys!

justine.kling said...

Figured I'd say that the previous comment was from the new momma kling. Just in case of any confusion :-P

Berlea's Mind said...

I'm sitting here crying about my boy leaving a 3 weeks.... wish we lived closer, I need you!!!! Excited for Tate and will keep him in our prayers.

dizzysnux said...

Praying for him, and know God will bless him..... You raised him to be strong,and he is.....
Love momma