Monday, July 27, 2009

i'm back

back from a brief but wonderful california trip......it was all packed into a few days but boy was it worth it......my friend justine, her grandson owen.....then the mountains, the sights of the sheep, the ocean, a suprise visit to joy and the girls for baby brody's baby shower!!......all a great time.....










3 comments:

dizzysnux said...

Oh my. What great pictures... Baby is so beautiful... Girls look good.
Did you have a good time.... I was thinking about you all on Sunday.
I miss my Logan already.. You have done a great job raising that boy..
Hugs, momma and i miss you too... lots.....Paige did great on SUnday singing.... Logan will tell you about it...

Justine said...

Fun pictures I just wish you would get a better picture of me. Or maybe I don't take good pictures!!!!

justine.kling said...

OH BOY, YOU'RE IN TROUBLE NOW! Lulu found out you were in so. cal. and DIDN'T CALL..... DIDN'T EMAIL......DIDN'T SHOW UP.....NOTHING!!!! by the way, this IS Lulu!!!! Hi Pammy!!! Just kidding about all that, this is the FIRST TIME EVER I have seen a BLOG!!!~ So how are you doing honey? We sure had a great time with Aubrey, so naturally we're extatic to have her back soon!
And I hear your mom and dad are in the Bahama's! How sad is that! Dear Lord, please send me to minister to the poor lost souls in TAHITI!!!!!! Tell them hello for me. write back on my email pammy, we've been having a lot of trouble with our computer, we FINALLY got off dial up, but AOL won't let us go, it's like a virus, so we had to buy a new computer, it'll be hooked up soon, but we'll still get your email. We'll have a new email address soon, you'll get the info. The thought just occured to me that maybe "BLOG" is Swahili for "a really short note"? oop's, my bad. OK OK I'll get off already! OKLOVEYOUBYEBYE...Lulu