ok...tried to figure out how to just send an e-mail to you...but I don't know how to do it. Anyway...yes, I may clean a few teeth this year. I am looking forward to it. To practice and brush up on my skills I am volunteering at a non profit clinic in Salt Lake next week. I am told that most patienets have not had their teeth cleaned for 10+ years! So I will be pulling the cavitron out and going to work. Volunteering will give me a chance to " practice" without pressure. I am not even sure if I still remember how to do it! Feel like a student again...wish me luck! (pray for the patients)
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
7 comments:
Save me a piece I will be there next week ;)
ohhh! Love your treats!
ok...tried to figure out how to just send an e-mail to you...but I don't know how to do it.
Anyway...yes, I may clean a few teeth this year. I am looking forward to it. To practice and brush up on my skills I am volunteering at a non profit clinic in Salt Lake next week. I am told that most patienets have not had their teeth cleaned for
10+ years! So I will be pulling the cavitron out and going to work. Volunteering will give me a chance to " practice" without pressure. I am not even sure if I still remember how to do it! Feel like a student again...wish me luck! (pray for the patients)
Oh my word.... looks sinfully gooey, chocolatey and delicious. I want to be there and get some of that! Love you.
YUM!!!!!
i want that recipe!! The Bermudians would like this one..
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll send you kid home if you don't give it to me..................
I remember Christmas and your flurry of cheesecake baking/selling :) Yum.
Post a Comment