Wednesday, August 24, 2011

aubrey


isn't she the cutest little thing...well she's all grown up now and is studying for a test this next tuesday....aubrey is a diagnostic medical sonographer...she's working hard and has always done so with a smile...she never complains about work...i am so proud of her for finding what she loves and going for it.. she needs to pass this test next week to be fully registered...it's a big deal and if you read my blog please pray for her..pray for understanding of the test, clear mindedness so she can answer each question as best she can and for peace of mind...she gets anxious pretty quickly over these things...i am praying that she can go into this test and feel the peace of the Lord. GO AUBREY!!! I AM YOUR BIGGEST CHEERLEADER (besides grammie) you can do this girl!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Aubrey!! Yo can do it!!

Justine said...

I'm proud of you Aubrey...you will do well I'm sure!