Tuesday, February 5, 2008
chocolate chip cookies
what a chocolate chip cookie can do..........it can make your children smile after a long day at school.....it can make your boss happy after a long root canal procedure.....it can be stress relief for your husband after a long long day..........it can make your dog go into sniffing mode for minutes on end.....just to think she might find a crumb.........it can make your whole house smell good.....it can take up space in your freezer........it can melt in your mouth........it can make you salivate......it can be a bright spot in a college kids day.....it can be just plain yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Chocolate chips.... can make your sister-in-law smile when you hand-deliver them to her. I miss you!
Chocolate chips.... can make your sister-in-law smile when you hand-deliver them to her. I miss you!
Mmmmm ...cookies!!!Owen would like to ask his auntie pammy to make him some valentine sugar cookies when you visit his grandma boppy next week. Owen's mommy loved them when she was pregnant -- I'll even buy the ingredients...what do you say???
I think my daughter is a begger. She loves you and your cookies almost as much as me. I'm counting the hours. Can't wait. I been explaining who Auntie Pam is to Owen--I think he gets it!!!
Post a Comment