why worry about the troubles of tomorrow
bring sorrow to your heart and burdens too
for if the Father's eye is on the sparrow
then surely He will care for you
He knoweth, and careth, each burden we beareth
for if the Father's eye is on the sparrow
then surely He will care for you
my good old dad taught me that song when i was a little girl...and it has proved faithful to me all these years......john and i are heading up to oklahoma today,,, taylor passed out for the second time this past year and hit his head....dented a wall actually.....and was sent to the hospital yesterday for tests....he is feeling a bit alone and john and i are going up to see him....he will hopefully have an appt. with a cardiologist tomorrow....pray with us.....his ct scan was ok, blood work ok and ekg ok.....so hopefully just a problem with his asthma medication and how he is taking it.......
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
now i am really crying, how sweet to remember that song.....I was always there for the kids when they were sick and my heart is sad cause i am so far away, but GOd knows and we are here doing His work....I just got a free ticket from jet blue.... so i can fly anytime..... hurrah!!
I am glad John is going with you,be praying for you and tate...
lovies momma
Praying for Tate. Love you all. Give him a sqeeze for us.
Sure sorry to hear about Taylor and praying he will be okay. It's good to see their pictures, as we have not seen them in quiet a while. Love you guys....
I'm glad you and John are going to see Taylor. I'm sure all is well--these are just precautions. Always in my prayers.
Thanks for the update, Pam. We've been thinkin' of you all day long. We'll keep a-prayin'!
Post a Comment