
isn't she lovely......she's my momma...she is about age 5 at silver lake n.y......her grandma and grandpa guild had a wonderful cottage in upstate new york on this wonderful lake...i went there just like my momma when i was a little girl....
she loved to fish...she taught me to fish and in turn i have been able to teach my boys to fish.....thanks momma for that wonderful gift of fishing you gave me!! happy birthday momma!!

1 comment:
You are not going to believe this, but when I was a little girl we had a home on Silver Lake. I was about 6 yrs old and I used to walk to Sunday School (all by myself-because my mother wouldn't take me) I remember all the great smells of spring from that place. Lilac and spring flowers. We had a wonderful pear tree that I just loved and I used to hike up the hill and sit with my kittens in this old swing and pick sweet peas. I loved that place. We have crossed too many paths. I guess we were destined to be friends-one way or the other.
Post a Comment