I think maybe we should just freeze our age now. You are 47 and I can stay 49. I like that better than 50!!! And yes I am still your older sister, however I just got some great eye cream, so watch out!!!
Glad you got to see taylor and had a great Birthday. you and justine have to catch up with paulette and i before we can all stop this maturing process. sorry your card was late, paulette and i were a bit busy. think of you and justine all the time and miss you. love the bowls, you are such a nesting girl. love yall, sandy
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
5 comments:
My thoughts exactly!! Hope you had a good one:)
yes, my 47 yr old baby...
I can't believe i am your mother and you are that age.....
trust your day was a very special one......
You know what they say, 47 is the new 37, so you're a youngin'. I love you, hope it was good!
I think maybe we should just freeze our age now. You are 47 and I can stay 49. I like that better than 50!!! And yes I am still your older sister, however I just got some great eye cream, so watch out!!!
Glad you got to see taylor and had a great Birthday. you and justine have to catch up with paulette and i before we can all stop this maturing process. sorry your card was late, paulette and i were a bit busy. think of you and justine all the time and miss you. love the bowls, you are such a nesting girl. love yall, sandy
Post a Comment