well it's winter again in texas.......we are under a storm warning and the snow is flying.......it's so exciting.....i love the snow and the dogs don't know what to do....it's so funny...the snow is freezing in raisin's paws so she goes nuts each time she comes inside...trying to eat her feet.......and macy didn't want to poo poo cause her bootie would get snow on it......oh the troubles in a dogs life....enjoy the photo's.........
YOU HAVE THE SAME "WHITE STUFF" WE HAVE.... I DON'T LIKE IT ANYMORE.. I WANT IT TO WARM WITH LOTS OF SUNSHINE!!!!!! IT IS PRETTY WHEN IT FIRST COMES DOWN..... I THINK WE ARE SUPPOSE TO GET MORE BY THE WEEKEND.... PROBABLY YOUR'S IS COMING THIS WAY..
Your pictures are beautiful. It's ok to have snow for a few days, but I prefer our weather right now. The skys are blue, the air is clear, nights are in the 40's, but the days are warming to a nice 70 or so. Owen and I are starting to take walks and we love it. I miss you all the time!!!
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
3 comments:
YOU HAVE THE SAME "WHITE STUFF" WE HAVE.... I DON'T LIKE IT ANYMORE..
I WANT IT TO WARM WITH LOTS OF SUNSHINE!!!!!!
IT IS PRETTY WHEN IT FIRST COMES DOWN..... I THINK WE ARE SUPPOSE TO GET MORE BY THE WEEKEND....
PROBABLY YOUR'S IS COMING THIS WAY..
Your pictures are beautiful. It's ok to have snow for a few days, but I prefer our weather right now. The skys are blue, the air is clear, nights are in the 40's, but the days are warming to a nice 70 or so. Owen and I are starting to take walks and we love it. I miss you all the time!!!
Great pictures. I've heard that there are some people who really like snow.... you must be one of them! Like the new blog look. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment