i know these are tiny but they are reminders to me of when the kids were little....easter outfits, baskets, candy, and gammies house for dinner.....happy easter!
So adorable. I am reorganizing all our photos (may take me the rest of my life) but was looking at all the pictures of the kids when they were little. Great memories. We all made adorable kids!
Hello Pammycakes, I'm enjoying keeping up with you all on these blogs...we were also going through all our pictures the other day and seeing our little ones and...wondering were the time went?? I can't believe how your family has grown..would love to see you all..
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
4 comments:
how darling,my grandbabies......
so many memories.....
hug them all for me.....
So adorable. I am reorganizing all our photos (may take me the rest of my life) but was looking at all the pictures of the kids when they were little. Great memories. We all made adorable kids!
Such cute pictures. Weren't they the best times!!!
Hello Pammycakes, I'm enjoying keeping up with you all on these blogs...we were also going through all our pictures the other day and seeing our little ones and...wondering were the time went?? I can't believe how your family has grown..would love to see you all..
Post a Comment