Tuesday, May 6, 2008

college friends














my college days are long gone but i still remember some good friends from those days.....i dont' really keep in touch but i do remember the times together....taylor brought two buddies home last weekend....jang is from toronto and nelson from puerto rico......we had a great time getting to know them...taylor showed them around fort worth and north dallas .......they ate at all of taylors favorite stops and then sunday before they left we fed them ribs!!! john is the best cook around........mmmm delicious.....tomorrow the boys come back with tate.....they are each flying out of dfw to return home for the summer...i can't believe tate's first year is behind him........

3 comments:

dizzysnux said...

How nice! you are the best parents..Yes, you have the best husband....he a good cooker!!!!!
I want some ribs when i come....
I am happy for Tate,
hugs to him momma,gam,

Justine said...

How fun for the boys. I didn't realize John could cook. I'm jealous, he has never made ribs for me. Next time! Right John!!!!

Berlea's Mind said...

Um, is John licking his fingers? That is some sort of health code violation, I'm sure. He looks right at home in front of the grill. Fun for Tate, and even better for his friends getting to spend time with you all!