here are a few shots of the boys in wichita falls, texas....we played the riders and won friday night 10-0 and saturday 5-2.......it was a great day and the boys did so well....we ate after all together at a disgusting place but being with the boys was worth it.....we go on to play next weekend..round 2 of playoffs.......:) go panthers!!! i love that our boys gather before and after games to pray...it's incredible!!!


4 comments:
What a wonderful example for the boys...... Trust they win next weekend too...Give Logan a big hug from gammy
How fun?? I'm glad you are all enjoying Logan's games. Sounds like a wonderful group of young men!
Yeah Logan! Hope they go all the way! Tell him I kind of miss the blond highlights..... but it's for a good cause! Love you all!
Hey, I have been to Wichita Falls & it isn't even a good place to visit, hot & flat. the only thing you can call a hill is a cow pile. Congrats to the boys, hope they go all the way. love sandy
Post a Comment