Thursday, May 15, 2008

endrometrial what?????

Target : Health : Endometrial Biopsy: "Endometrial biopsy is a procedure used to study the endometrium (lining of the uterus). It is usually done in your healthcare provider’s office. During the biopsy, small tissue samples are taken from the uterine lining. These are then sent to a lab for study. If any problems are found, you and your healthcare provider will discuss treatment options. The biopsy usually takes less than 20 minutes, and you can often go back to your normal routine as soon as the procedure is over."

okay so this is not really the whole truth.......i won't bore you with the details as they were disgusting but........i will tell you.....it takes about 20 minutes total, it hurts like crazy (enough to leave teeth marks on your hands), and you can't go back to normal routine......unless normal routine is......getting up off the table, vomiting, dizzy, pass out on the floor, want to cry......that's not normal to me.......but then again who writes these things anyway for the health magazines????? surely not women!!! hahahahhahahahahha

well now that i have grossed you all out........have a lovely day!!!

5 comments:

Berlea's Mind said...

Oh Pammy, been praying for you! I'm sorry I couldn't be there to take you to the appointment. Hugs to you from here!

dizzysnux said...

Pammy, i am sorry, i know you and wish i could have been there to help you.... When will you know the
results...?? How are you feeling now???

Justine said...

I hope my comment doesn't post twice. I'm blogging in the dark since it is too hot to turn on the lights. Like I said before, just get rid of the old stuff and you will feel like a new girl.

sassysandy said...

i totally agree with justine, you don't need that stuff anyway. i remember planning trips according to my stupid cycle. it isn't any fun. hope you are feeling better now. let me know when you get the results. love and prayers to you.

Tammy said...

Pam,
I'm a friend of Kelly's just checking out your blog. Had the procedure done 4 yrs ago. But ouch, I remember it!! My ab hyst was done shortly after. You'll be glad you get that thang out!! Blessings to you!