Friday, December 18, 2009

my gift


i think my gift is shopping....i know i know....you hear about the gift of gab, the gift of giving, the gift of compassion, the gift of listening, the gift of teaching, the gift of preaching.......well i think i have discovered my gift... it's shopping.....so today i am exercising my gift with my husband..the reason i am taking him along is....."he has the moo laa".......so we are headed out to conquer my list and get into the "spirit" of my gift.......and as i have said...it's shopping........i just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

dizzysnux said...

I love it too... did mine for dad to give me today..... nice!! i did his in New York....

Anonymous said...

I have the gift as well : )

Karla Reed said...

I have it too ;) Must run in the family! Buying the perfect gift is an art... well, I think so anyway.
HO HO HO!

blissful thoughts said...

i think you have the gift of writing as well. shopping is a little to trivial. I think you have more to give. I love you. Your sister that hasn't called back yet.

pammycakes said...

but i like trivial.......:)