Monday, December 28, 2009

a walk in the park

saturday was a beautiful day and john and i love to take walks.....we have a park not far from us that we like to go and walk.....a relaxing walk....a beautiful place to just relax and enjoy looking around......and our snow was a great extra for us this past week....john is doing well...still some discomfort.......he heads back to the real world of stress, work, business as usual next monday...please pray for him...he is not excited about it at all but knows it must happen....pray for continued healing, strength, and a peace in his heart that only comes from the Lord.....













5 comments:

Justine said...

I feel relaxed just looking at your pictures. I do hope and pray that John will continue his healing and find peace at work when he returns.

Berlea's Mind said...

Great pics. Looks like PA. Praying for John and all of you.... love you much.

dizzysnux said...

Beautiful scenery..... love the snow when it first falls.
no snow here ,just a BIG ocean with waves,sea glass,coral,and pretty rocks........

Anonymous said...

You could well be the photographer of the year. Very nice!

sassysandy said...

Love looking at your pics, you can really frame a picture. I have been trying to get some shots of our migrating bald eagles & will try to post some of them when I learn how. Prayers for John, know how hard it is to go back to work after taking a break. Love you both