Sunday, December 27, 2009

sunday morning


we have the best pastor ever.......okay after my dad........me being a preacher's daughter...i am very very picky when it comes to churches and preachers....i had the best growing up....so i have that measuring stick to measure all others...well..not many in my many years have measured up...but i do have one here in good old texas....today we learned about being the light of the world...the lights on the tree should remind us of our responsibility to be "the light of the world"....i couldn't help but post this picture to demonstrate how beautiful we can be in the sight of God...if we are the light of the world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing your positive spirit toward your pastor/church. Wonderful! Yes, "let your light so shine..." Unfortunately, my rheostat (resistor for regulating current) is for some reason (who knows why???? - I can't imagine) is slowly dimming my ministerial light but, personally, by God's grace, I'll keep shining :-)

Anonymous said...

love this and love your dad's comment. He will light until the end. My dad was shining until his deathbed last year and what a memory we all have. He was saved at 38, Bible school, and then pastored until death at 73 years old. Quite a heritage we both have.

dizzysnux said...

I wore a necklace that lite up and used it in Olympians as my testimony as to how Jesus is light and i am to be the lite to lead people to Him.....Good thougts Pam.