What's so frightful? You need to get back east, outside of Hershey, for real frightful weather. I'm sure it was cozy in your lovely home though. Wish I was there with you for a cookie baking extravaganza.
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
4 comments:
frightful weather, that's funny. Seems more like a cheery spring day to me : )
What's so frightful? You need to get back east, outside of Hershey, for real frightful weather. I'm sure it was cozy in your lovely home though. Wish I was there with you for a cookie baking extravaganza.
I'm loving every minute of the cold.. snow,wind, and Christmas shopping..... fun fun
wishing you were here.... hgus momma
Very artistically done, Pam! Nice to value the little but meaningful things of life.
Post a Comment