the texas state fair started today and john took the day off so we could go....what a fun day of roaming....eating......roaming.....eating and more roaming.... the rides john found the deep fried pb&j a closer look at the pb&j the first day of the fair is the best, cause the grease is fresh!! mmm funnel cake with carmel johns' favorite deep fried oreo's mmmmmmmm my favorite texas tornado........delicious!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Where are the cheese curds? That's my favorite and of course cotton candy : ) Looks like fun. Enjoy : )
Cute background! Fun huh? The fair sounded great. Yummy food! Wish I was coming this weekend:) I know you'll have a blast. Antique shop for me too;) JK! Love you!
a little about me.......well let me see......i am middle age, a bit chubby, i clean teeth for a living. i am married to a great man and we have three wonderful kids!!!
4 comments:
Where are the cheese curds? That's my favorite and of course cotton candy : )
Looks like fun.
Enjoy : )
How fun! It looks like you might need a Tums at the end of the day.
I would have died with heart burn!!! Old lady I am.... Glad you had fun...... Looking for you on Sat........ YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute background! Fun huh? The fair sounded great. Yummy food! Wish I was coming this weekend:) I know you'll have a blast. Antique shop for me too;) JK! Love you!
Post a Comment