
RDMS Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
specialty areas: abdomen, breast, neurosonology, obstetrics and gynecology, and fetal echocardiography
that is what aubrey is beginning to learn at sanford brown university in dallas starting monday night 6-10:30pm......we are so excited for her to begin this course of study and she is even more excited......pray for her ......she needs to find time to work, go to school and study.....and sleep of course.......she's a go getter and we are so proud she made it in...only 17 selected!!!! GO AUBREY

3 comments:
Congrats! sonographer...that was my back up if I didn't get into D.H. Still wish I had done it....what am I saying... I stay home fulltime...I'll go back someday!
Wonderful Aubrey!! I am so proud of you. You can practice on your mom and me.
WOW!!!! Gramma is so happy and excited for her...... She a keeper!!
She's my granddaughter.... Yeh!!!!!!
every thing is posting under dad
don't understand!!!!!
Post a Comment