Saturday, September 27, 2008

more fair fun

i don't know about you but.....babies of any type are my favorite..so the petting zoo was a must for me at the fair.....i loved the piggies.........the biggest pig wasn't a baby and couldn't even get up...it was almost gross!! but the piglets were so pink, the giraffee was so scared, and the little boy with is "lil buck" was my favorite....dressed up to show his 4 month old bull calf.....we chatted about how he named his little guy after his grandpa's prize winner..he won a ribbon for 4th place and i was so proud!!! and the alpaca is for kimmy.....i loved them both but the black one was so cute!!! she was shaved like a poodle!!! God has quite an imagination making all these creatures so unique and enjoyable......i loved my day at the fair!








4 comments:

Justine said...

Great pictures. Very sweet babies! I wish I was with you.

Berlea's Mind said...

Alpacas! They are the best! Thanks for those, made me happy. Sounds like a fun time.

RMT said...

Chris and I are taking Baby Owen to the Farmers Fair this weekend to see all sorts of baby critters! I love the alpaca!!!! Cute fuzzy faces!

Dannette & Mark said...

TOO CUTE!!
Love your new blog layout too!
How's the teeth cleaning going? I'm looking for a patient to take WREB in Dec...hope I find one since I've paid $850 to take the test!