Friday, September 12, 2008

still decorating for fall........

more fall fun.....we are bracing for ike tomorrow and sunday.....so i went shopping today and got lots of yummies.......we filled the cars up with gas.....i have my candles out and ready to light.....and i have more fall projects to work on.....what fun to be closed up in the house for two days........i love it.....



5 comments:

Justine said...

I think you need to come decorate my house once every season. I can't wait to see it. Just a few more weeks.

Adrienne said...

Your house looks cute! That makes me want to get some fall decor out.

Berlea's Mind said...

You remind me so much of Mom. Looks lovely. Now when you say it's fun to be closed up in the house for 2 days, will you feel that way in Oct. at Nags Head if we should happen to get rain? Hmmm.

pammycakes said...

only if i'm with you kimmy.......:)

dizzysnux said...

I love it all.. like i said can't wait to get to the island...Have lots packed to do there.,.